Tour Rheem Condensing Tankless Gas Water Heaters
Why purchase Rheem condensing tankless gas water heaters?
Because you never know what the day will bring…
That’s why so many people are choosing Rheem Tankless water heaters. You can load the laundry, start the dishes, bathe the kids and even relax in a hot bubble bath of your own—all without ever running out of hot water. And with an efficiency rating of up to 94%, you’ll save on energy costs too. So you’re always covered, no matter what the day has in store.
Tankless water heating technology has become the first choice by contractors and homeowners because of the many benefits. Tankless water heaters are energy efficient, and can save homeowners hundreds of dollars each year on their utility bills. They are also compact, ergonomic and can be put into service in places where space is at a premium. Tankless water heaters also include configurable technologies for venting that allow them to be installed in places where a larger tank-type heater with traditional exhaust configuration is not possible.
Rheem Prestige™ Series Condensing Tankless Water Heaters build on the benefits of standard tankless water heaters, making them our most efficient line of whole home tankless water heaters. They provide the convenience of continuous hot water with the added benefits of a high efficiency unit. We’ve created a video that will take you on a tour of Rheem condensing tankless water heaters.
Rheem Prestige™ RTGH is a series of high efficiency condensing tankless gas water heaters designed for continuous hot water
- Up to 94% energy efficiency using stainless steel condensing heat exchangers
- Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
- Third party efficiency listed by AHRI
- Qualifies for federal tax credit (Tax Credit Form 2012)
- Industry First! 0.26 GPM minimum flow rate, 0.40 GPM minimum activation flow rate
- RTGH-95 for 3 bathroom homes*– 9.5 gal./min. at 35°F rise max., 8.4 gal./min. at 45°F rise SCAQMD rule 1146.2 compliant
- RTGH-84 for 2-3 bathroom homes*– 8.4 gal./min. at 35°F rise max., 6.6 gal./min. at 45°F rise SCAQMD rule 1146.2 compliant
- Compact space saving design – about the size of a medicine cabinet
- Self-diagnostic system for easy installation and service
- Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
- Two-pipe direct vent system designed for PVC pipe, see instructions for details
- Hot start programming helps minimize fluctuation in water temperature, referred to as “cold water sandwich,” during periods of frequent on/off operation
- Built-in electric blower
- Exclusive! Guardian overheat film wrap (OFW)
- EZ-Link cable available for higher demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
- Manifold up to six units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
- Manifold up to 20 units with the optional MIC-185 plus the MICS-180 manifold control assembly
High Altitude Compliant
- High-altitude capability – up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level
- Up to 38 ft. of 3” PVC Pipe or 5 ft. of 2” PVC Pipe, see instructions for details
- Digital remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire included
- Supplied with a 120 volt power cord (indoor models only)
- Freeze protection to -30°F
- EZ- Spec™ Sizing Software – advanced online tool that takes the guess work out of sizing tankless applications